January 5, 2012

Velvet & Leo


This look was quickly put together as something to wear to work on a rainy day. I love the richness of the navy velvet skirt paired with this vintage white shirt. For a little pop of pattern I added the leopard print peep-toe wedges. When it comes to outfits like these which are a little on the plain side, it's the details that always count. In this case, I just love the buttons & ruching details on the shirt, as well as the multi-strand chain necklace. Let me know what you think! 

I know my balcony isn't the most picturesque of backdrops, but it just has to do on rainy days! And now I'm rushing off to work as per usual, for what promises to be a busy sale day. Wishing you a fabulous day & thank you so much for reading! <3 





I was wearing:
White shirt - vintage, Ports International
Navy velvet skirt - American Apparel
Leopard print wedges - Forever 21
Multi-chain necklace - Forever 21

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am jealous of this velvet skirt! I wanted it the other day when i tried it in the shop! It looks gorgeous on you really does! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Looks beautiful with the necklace :-)

    Camilla//Scent of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the balcony pictures :). The skirt is gorgeous and gives the whole outfit a vintage feel to it :)! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look, especially those wedges! Lovely blog, follow each other? xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velvet skirt is so gorgeous!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! The leo wedges are great!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the velvet skirt!!!!!! and the color is just perfect :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)