January 9, 2012

Woodland in the City


Without further ado, here is the look I told you about yesterday! I absolutely love this faux fur vest I got from Zara during Boxing Day sales & was quite excited to do a 'look of the day' shoot with it. I've got a million combinations for it rolling around my head so you can probably expect to see it again sooner or later. It makes me feel like a cosy little bear when I wear it, which is probably what provoked me to pair it with a rich forest green & the owl necklace. A simple look for a simple day - and hey, it certainly kept me warm! :)

In terms of footwear, I know you're as sick of my small collection as I am. Before moving here this past September I had a closet dedicated solely to my shoes; but sadly only a few pairs would cram into my suitcase limit. Hopefully 2012 will bring me many beautiful new pairs (I have a very strong inclination towards these at the moment :)

Life is all work & rain at the moment, but I'm feeling peculiarly optimistic in spite of it all. What kind of start is your week off to? And please, let me know what you think of this look! <3 





I was wearing:
Faux fur vest - Zara
Winter green batwing jumper - ASOS
Tiered black skirt - Aritzia (old)
Owl necklace - Sale bin somewhere!
Paloma wedges - Dolce Vita

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the vest xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i knew it would be lovely ! Great look hun' :)


    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable vest :) so love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your furry vest,a great great buy!! Love how you teamed it with the deep green coloured top. Just took a look at those wedges and WOW!! :)

    Take care and lovely post sweetie,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really great blog, dear :)
    Love this outfit. Looks very comfy

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing vest! Love the outfit, you have a great sense of style. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that shade of green, and great zara vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw!color combo is amazing! i like your fur a lot!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you layered the vest over the dress :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)