November 15, 2011

What's In My Bag?

The bag: my dear 14" Cambridge Satchel in fluorescent pink, with my initials embossed in gold! Every time I wear this thing people stop me in the street just to comment. Pretty amusing, pretty bright.
My beloved Blackberry 
Comb, bobby pins, & my work name tag, on top of the most important thing of all - my Planner! I prefer to write things out rather than put it in my blackberry. I actually would not be able to function without this thing, so it obviously comes with me everywhere. 
My favourite lipgloss in the cutest little floral ball; a USB drive for those 'just in case' times; & a lucky penny... it's a little weird I guess, but I keep one in all my bags (& suitcases when travelling) for good luck haha :) 
The best moisturizer ever (Cosmetic Lad, Lush) & a lipstick, which I always have on hand in some colour or another. This particular one is Elizabeth Arden, Fiesta. 
My handy dandy Ray Ban glasses, without which I would not be able to survive. I shamefully don't wear them as often as I'm supposed to (that being all the time...oops). They are super fun though, & I love them dearly!
My favourite wallet: It's a Matt & Nat item with pyramid stud detailing. Matt & Nat is an amazing Canadian line of vegan & eco-friendly handbags & wallets - if you haven't heard of them definitely check them out! 
My neon yellow makeup pouch from H&M + my basic retouching makeup: L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation in N2 Classic Ivory; Bonnebell eyeliner in Black Ink; & Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Roller.
Organic trail mix... I go literally nowhere without a bag of this on hand.
My cute bejewelled compact mirror & a pair of earrings I always keep in my bag just in case I forget to put in a pair before leaving home. 
And this is the gorgeous weather I woke up to this morning :)

So there you have it - that is what's in my bag! This was actually a pretty fun post to create, so hopefully you guys enjoyed it as well :) After a very hectic few days at work, I have the next 4 days off & am pretty excited as you can imagine! I'm really looking forward to getting in several outfit photoshoots, & spicing up the blog a little.

I really want to thank all you lovely readers for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to comment & leave your own personal blog address, as I visit each & every one. And if you enjoy my blog please consider following on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' :) 

<3 Shawna

13 comments:

  1. Love your bag! I was just looking at those at Holts. :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant take my eyes off your bag! it's amazing:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, they're always really interesting. I love the little lipgloss in the floral print ball, it's so cute :).

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so nice, I like them! And your bag is really fab!Nice post!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fuscia bag is so striking - i love it!! worn with all black it would look fab!! love the blog hun. now following :)

    www.catandthechoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is utterly adorable. I love the color!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so striking!!! Loveeee

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a view! I hope you will check out my scarf line

    www.charlotteandlisa.com.

    As seen on Rihanna and Daisy Lowe! I think it would really suit your style x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and great blog! Thanks for inspirations.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag is incredible... like your blog ;))

    www.brooklynroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog!! love the variety of stuff you have here. i really enjoyed it. i am followiong. hope you can follow-back IF you like my blog.

    cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)