January 19, 2012

Jennyfleur Loves // New In


I came home beaming this morning. Having made the decision to brave the cold, I headed to Jennyfleur Loves... boutique in Yaletown to check out their Stockroom Sale. I've been meaning to visit this eclectic boutique for months now, having heard so much positive feedback. Mother-daughter duo Jennifer & Shaughnessy were so genuine & an absolute delight to talk to, albeit briefly. In a city full of big brand stores with monotonous layouts & salesgirls who take pleasure in making you feel invisible, it was so refreshing to browse their tiny shop with unique pieces covering every possible surface. 


Obviously the shopping experience wasn't all that left me smiling. I found 3 amazing pieces at the most incredible prices! Karen Walker Number Six round sunglasses in tortoise with purple tinted lenses (here); vibrant red DV Dolce Vita shorts with black skinny belt; & a peachy blush tone blouse with polka dots & cut-out shoulder detail by Moon Collection. They also carry many other great brands such as Wildfox, UNIF, Maison Scotch & Jeffrey Campbell. I can't wait to see what beauties they will have for Spring/Summer! And for the time being, I'm seriously contemplating going back for their Rumi boots...


If you're in the Vancouver area I highly recommend stopping by Jennyfleur Loves... - their Stockroom Sale (with everything up to 70% off!) is going on today through Saturday. You can also find them on Facebook & Twitter.





What do you think of my latest wardrobe additions? :) 

20 comments:

  1. Amazing purchases, love those shades! The skirt and shirt! So cool!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi, new follower here. I love your style :] I'm definitely going to keep checking back! Great shades by the way.

    colbykern.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love the combo of the polka dots and the red DV shorts. The glasses are totally perfect too. Just found your blog.

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the karen walkers!


    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goddd!! lovely outfit!! especially the sunglasses!! ME WANT!!! <3

    follow4follow?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tortoise sunglasses, so sophisticated and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawna, you bought really some wonderful things!!!
    I adore the sunglasses and the blouse and the skirt are so classy and nice!
    I love your blog!


    ciao my dear friend!


    Marina

    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blouse, polka dots are one of my favourite patterns. I love discovering little boutiques in my city, I think I might try to find some more at the weekend :) xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely shop to visit. These are Such beautiful pieces sweetie!! I especially love the sunglasses,they are going to give an edge to so many outfits. :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gonna be such a cute outfit! :)

    X Ine
    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute blouse :) Such lovely new items all!

    Thanks for your comment. :) Well my camera was so old and I dropped it on the floor, so my own fault that is now gone. :D

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! :D

    kisses

    http://fi-fashionandimagination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is wonderfully put together! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love your new additions! That blouse is so sweet (what a fresh, lovely color!) and will look amazing with just about anything. And I'm super jealous of those red shorts.

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the red skirt!! Looks so cute with the poke dots and glasses!


    abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - xo,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet buys! Love those sunglasses!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is awesome. good buys!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, lovely pieces!!:D Really like the round sunglasses!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty new stuff. Love the polka dot blouse :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your purchase and love that store!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)