January 4, 2012

Wild Winds & Floral Pants


The weather here in Vancouver was somewhat on my side today & the rain held off just long enough for me to do a little exploring with a coworker of mine. Unfortunately I dressed for the 9ÂșC forecast & didn't anticipate the crazy winds! My hair was blowing every which way & it was near impossible to take any photos (prime example below). Either way I had a fun time wearing these ditsy floral harem pants from Forever 21 & my vibrant Topshop raincoat. I don't know about you, but I love colourful outfits on grey days! :)




Hope you're all having a wonderful week thus far! Thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous parka and pants! Looks freat on you)

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true that colour is nice on a rainy day! It brightens up the day, I think :)

    Nice blog!

    X Ine

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)