January 16, 2012

Spring Musings // Nail Inspiration

Some nail colours I'm dying to put into action this Spring + a little bedside reading for sick day numéro deux
You'd think waking up to vehement snow flurries (in Vancouver of all places) would put a damper on my Spring enthusiasm. Well as it turns out, that's hardly the case. I can't get Spring/Summer off my mind! I've been dreaming of bright neon beauties, colour blocking, & wavy beach hair all day from the comfort of my cosy bed (perks of a sick day). I'm so excited to start planning & assembling my new Spring wardrobe. 

I'm also excited to actually have nails to paint lovely bright colours this season. As you may recall one of my New Year's resolutions was to finally stop biting my nails. At the moment it's not going the greatest so I thought a little 'Nail Inspiration' was in order. When it comes to nail art I admittedly lean more toward the plain jane side of things. Here are some simple nail looks that I admire: 









Images via Tumblr, Cupcakes & Cashmere, & Glitter Guide

What are your thoughts on the Spring 2012 line of Chanel polishes (April, May, June - seen here)? As added motivation I think I'll treat myself once my nails get a little better! :)

Have a fabulous evening! <3 

14 comments:

  1. You've got some gorgeous picks there, I'm loving the nicole by opi one! That pink/blue mani on the model is lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda obsessed with manicures, so I loved this post. That minty green shade might be my favorite! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colorful inspiration! i like thath blue clutch!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool are those photos! Love the idea.
    Amazing pattern of that skirt.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mint / light blue nails are my favourites :> Clutch too!
    Really lovely nailpolish inspiration. Simple nails are the prettiest, at least to my taste right now :)

    Thanks for your comment dear,

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and inspiring choice of nail colours! Painting your nails in a refreshing colour can surprisingly have a big effect on your mood :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it.
    xoxo Raquel
    www.lemurrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to kick that awful habit too! great inspiration thank you!

    http://daretodreamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice colours! I like the 5th picture the most: the nailpolish with some glitter, ooh! Lovely!

    X Ine

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like plain nails more when it comes to nail art too, I like the idea of a statement nail though! I don't usually wear certain colours depending on the season either (apart from sparkly ones, which I wear during the festive season). I generally just wear any colour I feel like :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors of chanel pastel turquoise I like
    follow my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/ if you like
    I promis I follow you back

    FREAKDELAFASHION
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this nail inspirtaion post's great! Now I feel like doing my nails:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)