January 13, 2012

Transparency & Florals


I've never experienced a winter without snow. I think that's why, with all this sunshine & +8 temperatures, I'm overcompensating with florals this season. My brain is a little confused & doesn't quite understand that it is in fact January. At any rate, I'm not complaining. I'm not the worlds biggest fan of 6+ months of snow, but I sure do enjoy a good floral maxi. Oh and yes, I was listening to Stevie Nicks this morning. That may have had something to do with it. 

Each of these pieces are oldies, more or less so. This floral fairytale of a skirt was acquired almost 6 years ago in Chinatown, NYC. The ruffle-laden purple top is from ASOS; a Christmas present from last year. The JC's are a left-over from the summer months & the necklace is a vintage piece from my grandmother. 


This poor guy got cut off, but I like it anyways!
Note excessive goosebumps haha

Floral transparent maxi - Chinatown, NYC
Purple ruffle top - ASOS
Nude suede Foxy platforms - Jeffrey Campbell
Peach costume necklace - Vintage

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :) 

14 comments:

  1. very fashion forward my dear.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, loving the skirt and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful combination!!! I love the colours and the sheer mixed with print!! Your skirt is gorgeous and i love your ruffled top,the shoes and socks finish this look of perfectly!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is beautiful, the colors are incredible! I am in love with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Loving that skirt paired with the purple top! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,great! really great look! i like evertyhing even can name smth in particular!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely skirt! I like grabing one :)

    btw: thanks for dropping by my blog :) it'd be cool to follow each other - let me know if you can follow will follow back right after. -xoxo-
    Senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is amazing! also like how you wore socks with those shoes! very chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing outfit i followed you please follow my blog too thanx http://suzishrestha.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  10. I love your Jeffery Campbell shoes! I want a pair so bad but I'm already so tall and his shoes are so high haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)