January 13, 2012

Transparency & Florals


I've never experienced a winter without snow. I think that's why, with all this sunshine & +8 temperatures, I'm overcompensating with florals this season. My brain is a little confused & doesn't quite understand that it is in fact January. At any rate, I'm not complaining. I'm not the worlds biggest fan of 6+ months of snow, but I sure do enjoy a good floral maxi. Oh and yes, I was listening to Stevie Nicks this morning. That may have had something to do with it. 

Each of these pieces are oldies, more or less so. This floral fairytale of a skirt was acquired almost 6 years ago in Chinatown, NYC. The ruffle-laden purple top is from ASOS; a Christmas present from last year. The JC's are a left-over from the summer months & the necklace is a vintage piece from my grandmother. 


This poor guy got cut off, but I like it anyways!
Note excessive goosebumps haha

Floral transparent maxi - Chinatown, NYC
Purple ruffle top - ASOS
Nude suede Foxy platforms - Jeffrey Campbell
Peach costume necklace - Vintage

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :) 

15 comments:

  1. very fashion forward my dear.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, loving the skirt and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful combination!!! I love the colours and the sheer mixed with print!! Your skirt is gorgeous and i love your ruffled top,the shoes and socks finish this look of perfectly!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is beautiful, the colors are incredible! I am in love with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Loving that skirt paired with the purple top! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,great! really great look! i like evertyhing even can name smth in particular!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely skirt! I like grabing one :)

    btw: thanks for dropping by my blog :) it'd be cool to follow each other - let me know if you can follow will follow back right after. -xoxo-
    Senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that top is amazing! also like how you wore socks with those shoes! very chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the shoe and socks combo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing outfit i followed you please follow my blog too thanx http://suzishrestha.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  12. I love your Jeffery Campbell shoes! I want a pair so bad but I'm already so tall and his shoes are so high haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)