January 3, 2012

Just me & all my plain jane glory


As promised, here is my first look of 2012! 

First things first - I love this outfit to pieces; even in spite of second inspection flaws like the forgotten hair elastic on my wrist, my hair in all it's natural frizzy glory, & the fact that my shirt is much bigger on me than I initially thought. Those pesky details aside, I'm pretty delighted. I've always been a fan of green & blue combinations & am so pleased with this new top. The pleated blue palazzo pants were acquired from ASOS last summer, but this is only the second time I've worn them. From the pure fun factor I got out of these yesterday you can be sure to see them again at some point! As for the fact that I'm wearing a t-shirt in January - that is the beauty of 'winter' in Vancouver :) 

Oh and last but not least, the post title is in reference to the song that't been stuck in my head all week - take a listen!








I was wearing:
Striped scuba top - Banana Republic
Pleated Palazzo pants - ASOS
Collar Necklace - Forever 21
Vanilla Hamilton purse - Michael Kors
Gold Chronograph watch - Michael Kors
Nude suede Foxy platform - Jeffrey Campbell
Military-style coat - Zara

8 comments:

  1. such a great outfit. I love the pants and top. the top is really fantastic.

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing my dear!! Have been looking forward to these photos. Your top looks great on you and love how you styled it with the blue wide leg trousers. I really love your coat to sweetie,its has a gorgeous fit on you. I also quite like the forgotten hair band on the wrist,i do stuff like that all the time and your hair looks gorgeous :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! follow each other blog? :)

    http://biancacataldi.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-fiume-scorre-in-te/116427865107916

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Comfy but very pulled together!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pants! gorgeous color <3
    followed you ;) follow back?

    glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is gorgeous, and I love it with your trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look :> Really fabulous trousers, very chic and remind me of 70's maybe? not sure about the era, but they're very cute. :) Lovely accessories, too.

    Have a nice day,

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING LOOK! I would love to try the trousers, but I think I will not look so good in them :)

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)