January 15, 2012

One for One


The past few days here in Vancouver have been exceptionally beautiful. The sun has been shining non-stop & everyone has been outside soaking it up. For me, yesterday was absolutely perfect - the kind of day you feel so glad to be alive. Along with two lovely ladies I had a delightful vegan lunch at the Naam, strolled along the Seawall, & got lost wandering around Stanley Park (photos below). Today, unfortunately, has been quite the opposite. I've been home sick... staring longingly at the sunshine & envious of everyone enjoying it. So here I am in bed, with my favourite fluorescent orange tunic (above) to brighten things up. As such, I unfortunately don't have a new look of the day post to share with you guys today but stay tuned & I'll conjure something up for you! Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed my day :)





How is your weekend going? 
<3

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful, love the scenery. I REALLY want to go to Canada, it seems heaven to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful sweetie!! :) Hope you feel happier soon :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice photos. :) Your necklace is so gorgeous, too.

    Thanks for your comment dear <3
    Have a nice day,

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)