January 2, 2012

New In // Sneak Peek




A new year calls for something new, even if it's a small something! And so with a gleeful smile, I picked up this striped top after work yesterday. It's my favourite piece from the new Banana Republic collection which was released a few days ago. The thick material has the perfect amount of stretch, & combined with the front seaming reminds me a little of a scuba top. I also love the zipper detail on the back :)

Luckily we were able to get an outfit shoot in before the rain began. I'm really pleased with how the photos turned out & can't wait to share my first look of 2012 with you! Let's just say palazzo pants are involved. Stay tuned ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie i love your new top!!! Its gorgeous!! Cant wait to see your new photos! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, classy top! Love the zipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is really nice and with the nakelacke perfect! i wanna see this look! i follow you!

    nice blog!

    kisses, luisa

    www.modaxatodas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cute top like it much! I am loving your blog, I hope we could follow each other.

    senyoritalakwachera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)