January 23, 2012

My 1st Blog Award





I always love receiving comments from LA-based blogger 'Dreaming en Francais'... so I can't tell you how happy I was yesterday to see that she chose me as one of 5 recipients of the Liebster Blog AwardLiebster in German (oh look it's almost like i'm studying! ;) means dearest, beloved, or favourite. Essentially this award is targeted toward blogs with under 200 followers, in order to bring attention to new & growing blogs.


The rules are pretty straight-forward:

1. Thank the person who shared this award with you
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy & paste the blog award onto your blog
4. Spread the love by choosing your 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

There are so many blogs I adore, & wish I could name them all; but in no particular order, these are 5 blogs which I read daily & would love to draw more attention to:

Top 5 Blog Picks:

Once again, a huge thank you to Dreaming en Francais - as well as all my other lovely readers who put a smile on my face each & every day. It's such a huge compliment to know what I'm writing & wearing doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks for all the love & feedback <3 

11 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwww! you are soooo wonderful!!!<333 So happy now! Thank you my precious!<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Congratulations honey!! You really do deserve it! Also Thank you so much my dear for putting me in your top five!!! You have just made me very very happy!!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserve it dear! Thank you for all the kind words xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thats sooo exciting!! Congrats sweetie!

    abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! you completely deserve it! and thank you so much as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much again. It so always nice to see that you don't go unnoticed. (and a congrats to you too)

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! That's so exciting and you totally deserve it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I'm new to your blog, I see why you've been awarded-- I love it! I love your style, and your input! Congratulations!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. you deserve the award, your blog is great!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's very nice for you, congrats. I like your blog and have just pressed follow, maybe you wanna pop by my blog and follow back? :)

    stylebyjosephine.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shawna, I put the award up with your name in it!!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)