October 5, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: You know so well

Finally, my first look of the day post! Shot by the wonderfully obliging Matt Walker, these photos were taken earlier this morning in between rain showers. 

Winter green & burgundy are quickly becoming my most favoured colour combination this Autumn & I was excited to pair this fun vintage hat with one of my older, well-worn batwing tops. The white blouse was a great find from a local vintage shop (Retro Rock); which in itself is a complete treasure trove. It's in top-notch quality & I see it becoming one of my go-to pieces this season. Pants, comfy beyond belief; & shiny new oxfords which arrived at my door yesterday. I wear my shoes out at a frightening pace, so it's always good to have several cheaper, albeit cute, pairs on hand :)






I was wearing:
Burgundy felt hat - vintage
Ports International white blouse - vintage, Retro Rock
Winter green batwing top - Asos (old)
Wilfred grey trousers - Aritzia (old)
Black oxfords - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)