October 30, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Red Heart

Good morning lovelies :)
I'm getting ready for work at the moment, so this will be a very quick post indeed. I finally got around to getting this look from last week posted on Lookbook.nu - please take a look & hype if you like it! :)


Yesterday was lovely and very productive (in the world of Halloween-festivities, NOT schoolwork unfortuantely). Although I did not get my costume made, everything else (pumpkins included) was completed and we had quite the enjoyable day! I wore a very Halloween-esque outfit out running errands & we managed to get a quick photoshoot in, which I'll be posting tomorrow! 

 

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
<3 Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)