October 27, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Sunshine, Leaves, etc.

Guten morgen! Wie geht's? (that's guilt over not having done German homework all week)


Finally getting around to posting this look from about a week and a half ago on lookbook.nu - please hype if you like it! :)


In other news, I'm going to the ''Roger Daltrey performs The Who's Tommy'' concerttonight at Roger's Arena, and am getting quite excited about it. Should be fun, though I have no idea what to wear.... though I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes :) 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great look!come to see my GUCCI GIVEAWAY:

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-bag-charms-of-gucci.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)