October 22, 2011

Lookbook: Both Sides Now

Finally! We have internet back at home and I couldn't be happier about it :) I've got several new pictures to post on lookbook, and here is the first of them. Please hype if you like! 

 

It appears to be another grey day here in Vancouver, but it's not raining out of the heavens like yesterday so I'm content. I'm off work today & intend to go on a little walking adventure to celebrate. I'll let you know where the day leads me :)


Have a beautiful Saturday everyone & thank you for following! 
<3 Shawna

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit very cute and pretty! I love all! *_*

    You have great blog and I follow you now! =)
    I would be very glad to see you in my blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)