October 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, Serpentine Streets. I've wanted to start this blog for ages now but have been far too busy with university, work, and life in general to commit to it. After finishing up at STFX University this past April I resolved to get things started once I had a steady photographer. That mission finally accomplished, here I am :)


'Serpentine Streets' is intended as a personal style blog, showcasing my lookbook posts, style inspirations, and (prepare yourself) random musings. Hope you all enjoy and continue to follow in the future!


Below are a few pictures from recent months just to get things rolling :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)