December 12, 2011

Gypsy . Dots


As promised here is my outfit from yesterday. These new dotted tights from ASOS are incredibly fun to wear & to my delight, seem fairly durable. I'm really looking forward to pairing them with some other outfits in the future! And perhaps a pair with more dainty dots will come my way soon :) Other than that, I love the navy + light purple colour combination. In terms of cost-per-wear I have gotten a ridiculous amount of use out of this comfy navy batwing top (seen here & here). To make this outfit a little more work-appropriate I switched up the shoes & wore my Steve Madden black peep-toes. Et voila. 







I was wearing:
Polka dot tights - Gipsy, ASOS
Navy batwing top - H&M
Light purple cross-over skirt - Vero Moda (old)
Nude suede Foxy platforms - Jeffrey Campbell

 I can't believe how much it doesn't look like December here! Sure it's a bit chilly out, but the grass is green as can be. It certainly doesn't feel so close to Christmas. Hopefully Ottawa will remedy that with lots of snow & opportunity to do some festive decorating & baking. Only 5 more days! Until then it's half Fleetwood Mac, half Christmas music. 

<3 

9 comments:

  1. I love the polka dot tights, I really want some but I bought some recently and ripped them the first time I wore them :(. I love the shape of your skirt.xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such fun tights! Lovely look Shawna!

    Style Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww you look soo cute!!! and I'm totally in love with ur hair!!!! :D
    following ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Blog,

    love the tights,

    Great style

    Following, Come and pay us a visit sometime.

    aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love tho outfit my dear!! I love the colour of your shoes and they work perfectly with the colour of your cross over skirt! Your spotted tights are a great touch to the look!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, no snow- that's quite surprising, I just hope it won't suddenly start to snow and never stop ;-) Amazing outfit, combination is perfect (I love your platforms btw).
    thanks for lovely comment, I follow you back.
    Have a spectacular day,

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely :)

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, stunning! !!! soooo perfect and chic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll love to see this look on Shupalook.com ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)