December 22, 2011

Winter Florals



With the weather more like that of early Spring, why not add some florals into the mix? Today we spent simply relaxing & this is what I wore/am currently wearing. This floral dress is very dainty & summery, but I decided to pair it with my cosy grey knit from Banana Republic to make it winter-wearable. Simple & comfortable :)







I was wearing:
Grey knit jumper - Banana Republic, Heritage Collection
Floral dress - Jasmine London
Paloma wedges - Dolce Vita

Tonight I'm looking forward to making popcorn & watching some of my favourite Christmas movies; after all it is a little vacation for me! The forecast calls for snow overnight - fingers crossed, as I'm determined to get in a snowy photoshoot before we leave Ontario! Either way, expect a lookbook post in the morning :) 


Happy Holidays <3 

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love the floral dress with the grey cable knit sweater!!! I love winter florals! :)

    Take care and Merry Christmas,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)