April 17, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



I'd like to thank the lovely Louise of A Little Beauty Luxury & Joanne of Urhappybunnie, both of whom awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. I think blogger awards such as this one are a great opportunity to network & increase awareness of other fabulous blogs. 


Award Rules:

Once you have been nominated, you have to nominate 15 other blogs (and let them know they are nominated!), share 7 random facts about yourself, thank the blogger who nominated you, and add the Versatile Blogger Award image to your blog post. 


15 Nominations:


7 Facts:

*Having done this in past award posts, I'm going to skip this section 
(though I encourage any one reposting to do it!)


Once again, a huge thank you to both Louise & Joanne for nominating me. It always feels lovely to receive such recognition for my blogging efforts :) And thanks to all my other readers, without whom this blog would certainly not function! I appreciate each & every comment <3 

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these blogs- so going to check them out! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shawna. It is always nice to see that someone likes what you are doing!!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Shawna! So sweet of you!
    You have a wonderful blog, I always love reading your posts!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I’m happy to have stumbled upon your lovely blog!

    -Samantha

    www.thebrunetteone.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get back to you suuuch a long time ago, but really haven't gotten around to it earlier! What a nightmare to change platforms, but I know it's all worth it in the end!
    Brave you to keep your spirits high in New Fundland weather. Spring hasn't been pleasant in Vancouver either; way too cold and super wet. Hope to be rewarded with a warm summer!
    Thanks for all your support Shawna. I yet haven't figured out my public wordpress profile, but hope to follow your blog soon with that.

    Style Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's awesome!Thank you sooo much girl for your award!It is amazing to be on your lovely blog<3
    Soon I will nominate too 15 blogs and of course you will be in!<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!

    You have a beautiful blog with amazing outfits!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats honey!! this is not a surprise though! your blog is getting better and better with every post you make ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off, congrats on your award and THANK YOU for in turn sending it off to me, too! I appreciate it, doll. :) I'm really happy to know if even a few people are enjoying my little place in the blog-world. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)