January 21, 2013

Vogue's Fashion's Night Out Vancouver



As promised, here are some of my photos from Vancouver's FNO runway show. I took just over 1300 photos from the evening, but for blogging purposes I've edited it down to about 30 of my favourite looks/shots. The show was MC'ed by Meena Mann & Natalie Langston (pictured just below) of FMA Entertainment Weekly, the latter of which wore a beautiful maxi dress by BCBG Max Azria. The runway show itself featured a combination of local designers and Vancouver retailers. These included Jason Matlo, French Connection, Wear Else, Daryl White (incredibly unique menswear, you can't miss it!), Marilyn's of West Vancouver,  Evan Ducharme (young designer who won FNOV design competition the previous month), & Roze Merie Cuevas (who showed two collections; Jacqueline Conoir & Jac).















French Connection sequin dress

Daryl White menswear collection








A teal and mustard masterpiece by Evan Ducharme. I'd wear this in a heartbeat!
Love the deep scoop-back


All in all, it was a great evening & I was definitely impressed by the majority of runway collaborations. The post-runway retailer events left much to be desired, but hopefully by Vancouver's second annual FNO, Robson & Alberni Street will step it up a notch. 

16 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some really really great shots! I love these.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing pics!!I just follow you to see all your news, if you like my blog please follow me it make me so happy

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing pics!!especially the LBD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right about the teal and mustard dress, it is gorgeous! That last black dress looks killer, too! You took such great pictures!
    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a fun event!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those outfits are STUNNING!! Wish I was there to see them!
    Really love your blog :) I've followed you on bloglovin, and I can't wait for your next post! Feel free to follow me if you like reading my blog after your visit :)
    Love,
    LindsayVoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, your retired blogging and i even gave you a pm on fb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the quiffs.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like it was a lot of fun and I'm sorry it's been so long since I've commented on your blog! Hoping you're well. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! I read & respond to each & every comment - if you have a blog as well please leave the URL! :)